Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fun Video

A little after we started up on Etsy, there was a competition for new businesses on Instructables.com The winners got quite a lot of money to help get their business going and we figured - why not? It helped motivate me to do a bit more than just the little baby kilts so I got a bustle kilt made (I'll do a whole post about my bustle kilt later, I promise) and I made up some designs to show what we hope to be able to make in the future. The competition called for a video but it could only be 1 minute. Yep, ONE MINUTE ONLY! Kind of crazy, but we were up for the challenge. We didn't win the competition but I'm glad we made the video. You can check it all out at the Krazy Kilts Instructable Post and read about our vision ;)

Or you can watch it here

No comments:

Post a Comment